Changes

CHANGES

What is it that changed between us?
What is it that tore us apart?
Everything was going pretty well
Out of nowhere
The storm hits so hard?

I'm trying to figure out
If it was my mistake
But every time I apologise
You said I wasn't responsible for your dismay

You've been with me when I needed you the most
I've stuck on your side when your angry face asked me to go
I've also ran away from you, and you pulled me back in your arms
That smile on your face, promising to tie our bond
Every time the strings break apart

Fainted hopes and engraved memories 
My only spark, in this dreading dark
I feel myself burning and shattering apart
I would never want to you to leave 
But if it is matter of your bliss...
Would you mind  burying my heart before soul departs?


_Guzi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson

Domestic Violence

Independence day