New Contributor Introduction

New Contributor Introduction



Hello readers,
I am Swati Dutta, new author/contributor for this blog, alongside of Faizur and some other. This is my very first time to every write for a blog.

FYI, English isn't my first language, so it isn't strong or mistake free, and you are going to find a lot of grammatical and spelling mistakes. But this is good in a way. How? You may ask, so the answer is, this will give Grammar police something to work on. And I am not at all against Grammar police, because instead of doing same mistake multiple time, I would like to correct myself. So if you find any mistakes, please point them out.

Now, coming back to my introduction, I live in one of the major cities in India, the city of joy Kolkata. Or like some people still like to call it. Calcutta. I would like to tell so much about this city, but let's leave it for some other day, because we will lose our focus and will be lost in beauty of Kolkata.

So, I am a self proclaimed writer. Self proclaimed because I never write professionally, I write for myself and sometimes for my friends. I used to write stories on Wattpad, but quit that too, so this will be my only writing, I do publicly for everyone. And this was important to tell you because, you may get a mad short stories or crazy short poems occasionally. I hope you guys won't freak out with insanity and childishness of my writing.

Other than writing, I love food, cooking, eating, talking, reading, watching, everything on food. I am a total foodie. But that does not means, I'm a great cook or something, I just love cooking, but like any other human, I do blunders time to time. But, just because I'm not good at cooking does not mean I should stop cooking. It's not only about cooking, one should never stop doing anything that they love doing. Doing what you love gives you happiness, and no amount of discouragement should be enough to steal your happiness away.

After writing, losing myself into food, I do some regular stuff like any other ordinary person, sometimes I sing, sometimes I draw, sometimes do art and craft and sometimes watch movie, listen to songs.


So this is my introduction, I don't know what else to write, so I'm stopping here. But if you have any question, please ask away, I will love to answer them.

Till then GOODBYE! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson

Domestic Violence

Independence day