Forever or Is it?



You were what I wished for,
Your smiles lit up my world,
Looking back, there are tears in my eyes...
For all the memories we shared
And for all that we didn't,      
Alas time ran out for you.
Indeed life is unfair,
After all, I lost the one thing I loved.

You promised that you will be there for me always
Why then did you leave?
People say time will heal,
But I ask ,why cause the wound?
I try to convince myself that I shall be fine
But who am I kidding?

With names you called me,
But now you are just a name in my life.

I miss the warmth of your hugs;
the love in your words, 
they made me feel safe
That wherever I was
You'll be there for me always
But you didn't...
And you will never know
What I went through after you left
My world stopped when I realised,
My forever with you was just a dream.



But I do know,
The brightest star in the sky is you,
Watching over me now and smiling,
mumbling that I am the biggest drama queen ever...
Alas, you will be the only one to know that side of me.

Another day has begun,
Yesterday is over,I survived it...
But tomorrow I ain't sure.
All that I know, is that
I will remember you always, 
and shall love you forever!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson

Domestic Violence

Independence day